Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Got my FINAL item today!

Yup, April 3rd, and the movie Charlotte's Web is in the stores just in time for Easter!! We have not seen this movie yet but heard many good things about it so I figured I would get it for my daughter for her Easter Basket! It was the last thing that I had in mind to buy for her basket. I bought my son the Happy Feet DVD and hope that it is good too! I'll have to update you all on what we thought of both movies after we watch them!! :)

Drop me a comment and let me know what you got for your kid(s) for their Easter Baskets! I'm always up for future ideas! ;)

2 comments:

Dawnree said...

Hey girl you've been tagged! head on over to my blog for the instructions

LuAnn said...

Howdy from Lower Burrell PA!!! Saw your post over at Treasurestoscrap and just wanted to say hi!!!
LuAnn