Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday (5/18) Blog Quiz

I'm going to try to post here more often! So I ran across a blog quiz on Sweet Shoppe's Blog and decided to do it! LOL!

Love it or Hate it?

Scary Movies: Love (most) of them! And I don't know why! I get so scared and have nightmares for a couple days after but, I still love to torture myself and watch them! LOL!

Amusement Parks: Love them all! I love the hard core rides and even the simple kiddie ones! I just love the whole exciting feel of being at an amusement park! :)

Valentines Day: Love it because I love celebrating Love! The love of all of my family and friends! We normally don't do much on this day beside go out for dinner but it is a great day to spread the love and let everyone know how you feel!

Working Out: I hated it until I my hubby surprised me with a Mother's Day gift of HIP HOP ABS!! I actually saw the infomercial on it and kept saying I wanted it badly! So he surprised me with it and we both have been doing it for 5 days now and LOVE IT! I alreadly lost 6 pounds!!! I've tried other work out tapes and just can't stick to most of them. But with HHA I actually look forward to doing it! Very weird for ME to LOOK FORWARD to it! LOL!

Tattoos: Hate them! Now don't get offended if you have one! I just hate them for ME! I just don't see myself having one at all plus I could NOT handle the pain of getting one so for those two reason I have to say I hate them! I prefer to just look at them on other people!! LOL!

Guacamole: LOVE IT!!! My hubby and I both LOVE Guac! :) My in-laws cringe when they see us eat it but MAN, they don't know what they are missing! And even better, avacados are SO SO good for you!

Hillary Clinton: I don't like her! I am so not a political person and don't follow everything to make the decision but I have many family members that are. 1/2 like her and 1/2 don't! I've heard both sides of the conversations and don't want to say I HATE her but I don't think I would want her to be our president!

Napolean Dynamite - the movie: HECK YES I LOVE IT! If you know me then you know that is like my FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME! :) I saw it the second it hit the theater and have been a major Nappy D geek since that moment! A few family member and myself actually threw a huge Nappy D PARTY and it was SO MUCH FUN! Ahhh! I think I will watch it this weekend (again)! LOL! J/K! I watch it but not like a stalker!

Meat Loaf: If we are talking about the food then I love it (when my mommy makes it)! :) If we are talking about Meat Loaf in the music field...nah, I don't like him! LOLOLOL!

Forwarded Emails (videos, stories, etc.): HATE them! I don't get mad at the people that send them but I just hate them because I don't have time as it is to read the regular e-mails I get each day! LOL!

Well, that was fun! :) I'm glad I did this, thanks Sweet Shoppe!! I need to do more with my bloggy blog!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love scary movies. Love to scream and shout when I saw the monster or the killer. lol... Love to hide also at the back of my companion. I love also guacamole. It is enrich with dietary fiber and beta carotene.
_____________________

cutie_tech123
I challenge you to a game of trivia! Click here to battle against me online at ConQUIZtador. Let's see who's the winner... https://www.conquiztador.com/?a=26041