Monday, May 12, 2008

NKOTB BABY!!!!!!!

I am so excited that the New Kids on the Block are back in business! :) In fact their opening concert is only a few days away (in New York) and it will appear on the Today Show! I only wish I could go to New York to see them, especially Joey! JOEY McINTYRE was my biggest crush when I was a kid (well, he still is)! He was just too cute for words! I mean look at him (past & present):




Not only was I the proud owner of every single NKOTB album I'm also the proud owner of Joey's CDs like this:


So, yeah, I'm a bit happy to know that they will be back on stage again!

Speaking of high school crushes I thought I would mention my other crushes:
-Christian Slater
-Kirk Cameron
-Corey Haim
-Mark Paul Gossler
Oh I could go on and on...

1 comment:

Someone said...

Hi, I was just doing a search for pictures of New Kids On The Block on Google Images and the one of Joey from The Today Show that you have in your blog came up. So, I came to check it out.

You're not the only one who's extremely excited that NKOTB are back. I loved them when I was younger too. Joey has also always been my favorite.

I also had crushes on Kirk Cameron and Corey Haim.

Thanks for sharing! Please feel free to stop by my blog any time.

~*Tweety Gurl*~ :)