Wednesday, January 7, 2009

With a New Year

Comes those dreaded resolutions! Well, I've made this resolution before but never stuck to it but this time I really want to try and work harder at it so I'm going to give myself more realistic goals in order to get it done without feeling TOO overwhelmed. My resolution is to get healthy and lose weight. I'm setting a goal to go and exercise at the gym at least 3 days a week. Start monitoring my portion sizes and only drink soda as a treat every once in a while instead of once a week like I have been. I think with smaller goals then I will be able to do better than just saying I am going to lose [this many] pounds by next year and blah blah blah. This year I truely hope to stick to it, not only for my sake, but for my kids & hubby's sake. I want to be healthy for them.

No comments: