Thursday, March 12, 2009

Girl Scout Cookies

I have a couple favorite girl scout cookies. My all-time favorite is THIN MINTS!! But long after this cookie was my favorite I have a new love...SAMOAS!! I don't know why I love this cookie because I have never been a fan of coconut, but I do love it! In fact this year I bought a box (just one or else I'd gain a million pounds) and that box was gone that first day I received it. Now I also ordered a box of Thin Mints since they are also a favorite but with the thin mints I have to have them frozen. So, I stuck them in the freezer and left them for the next day! And surprisingly I have about 5 cookies left in there...hmmm, maybe I will go eat those now! LOL! I do have an issue with girl scout cookies though and this may be my last year to buy them. I really don't like that they contain partially hydrogenated oils.

No comments: