Thursday, May 28, 2009

Summer is Almost Here!

WOW! Where did the time go? I can't believe it is going to be summer pretty soon. So, what's going on with me this summer?? Lets see...

June is going to start off a little rocky for me since I will be going for some testing and a biopsy. I'm very nervous about it but can't wait for it to be over. June is full of birthdays. My cousin's husband, Ian's is first and she is planning a surprise party for him at a local restaurant then to go bowling afterward. I need to find a babysitter for that night! Then we have my hubby's birthday is on June 11th and we will probably do something that he wants to do over the weekend, if he doesn't have to work. My friend Dawn's birthday is the day after my hubby's but unfortunately she lives in Utah so we live too far away to celebrate together. After that my birthday is coming up on the 27th and it falls on a weekend but I have no clue what we will do for it. Then at the end of the month I have an eye appointment and will probably be picking out new glasses and sunglasses! Also, the last weekend of the month we will be going out to a big park in Erie, PA for my husbands work picnic. We will be taking the kids and spending the night there.

July is going to start off with a doctors appointment also but this one not for me. It will be the kids 5-year check-up with immunizations (which I totally fret about getting). I can't believe they are five now. Sigh... Then also the first week of July is the week my hubby is taking vacation from work. YAY! We don't see him often so I'm looking forward to it. We don't have any big plans but this will be the first 4th of July that he will be off of work and be able to celebrate with his family. We normally get a lot of invites on that day and we can finally go to something this year! The rest of July we will probably just try to stay cool and not get sunburnt! LOL!

August is going to be tough on me as a mommy. The kids will be starting KINDERGARTEN. :( OMG, I'm in denial. How could they not be babies anymore???? Please someone slow them down and keep them small for me! I'm going to be a mess sending them to school. But I will be taking them school clothes shopping probably at the beginning of the month. And in the middle of the month they both have eye appointments.

That's about all we have planned all summer. Who knows what else will be snuck in between.

No comments: