Saturday, June 2, 2007

6-2-07 TTS Blog Challenge

WHAT ARE YOU SCRAPPING THESE DAYS AND WHY??

Well, this is pretty simple for me since my answer is just the same as all my other days of scrapping. I actually haven't scrapped in type of order or any certain subject and worst of all I haven't concetrated on an album!! This is something I need to try and work on! I know there are some albums that I want to finish, I just need TO DO IT! So, with that said, here are just a few of the LO's I made this month:

Doris Castle was our VERY GENEROUS sponsor at TreasuretoScrap for the month of May and I got some gorgeous pages done with her BEAUTIFUL KITS!!!

I used her PURE LOVE kit for this page of my daughter!

For this LO of my cousin I used Doris's EXCEPTIONAL and EXCEPTIONAL EMBELLISHMENTS

And for this page of my twins I used Doris's WHISPERS.

I also made this LO for a friend of mine! I used Doris's LOST MOJO Kit! What fun!!


Now I have to go and get my post ready that was supposed to be done the end of May! I bought some awesome goodies last month, was SUPER busy and also SUPER sick. I also put together a freebie! I don't know how much my hubby is going to let me get done so if I don't post it today it will be in the next couple days! ;)

1 comment:

Nancywithajones said...

so glad your feeling better. LOVE the pages you have been working on