Monday, June 11, 2007

I can do a lot with A FEW MILLION DOLLARS plus give you a freebie!

Can you? So the question for Sweet Shoppes Blog Challenge this week is What would you do if you were given a few million dollars? My answers:
1. Give money to my friends & family & charity
2. Build a dream house on a gorgeous piece of land.
3. Invest and Save some for my kids.
4. Travel, Travel, Travel.
5. Hire a Maid

But winning that much money will never happen since I never play the lottery and I know I won't find any trees that can hold that much money! LOL! So it is nice to dream about!

Well, I have not blogged in a couple days and was gone most of the weekend. My hubby and I spent Saturday at Kennywood Park for his company picnic! It was so much fun and I rode just about every ride there! It was an enjoyable day without the kids! The twins really tired my poor mother out though! We didn't get home till after midnight and as soon as we walked into the door my mom CRASHED into her bed! :) We were too tired to drive home so we just stayed at my moms.

Sunday we drove home and just immediately started doing yard work (BLAH)! I'm glad we got it done though. Today is my hubbys birthday (32 years old) but we are not really going to see him. Maybe just for 30 minutes while he shovels his dinner down his throat and kisses us good-bye to go to work. He didn't get to go to sleep Sunday early enough and was running on a few hours of sleep while working (he works nights as a truck driver). So when he got home the kids and I were at the store and he went to bed. We got him a little cake & some food to grill for dinner so hopefully he will get up at least 30 minutes before he has to rush out the door so that he can have some cake and we can sing the little ditty to him! So to throw a little blog party I am going to hand out another one of my sketchies!



CLICK HERE to grab it!!

Nothing else really going on today. I have to try to scrap some pages and then do some studying. I also want to get ready and try to have a yard sale this weekend. I feel like I am never going to be organized in this house! Too much clutter and it drives me nuts!! And with that said, I'm going to go right now and pack up one box of stuff for the yard sale!

Taa-taa for now!

2 comments:

Kirstie said...

I don't play the lottery either so someone would have to give me the money!

SaraAmarie said...

Sounds like a great list of things to do with a million dollars! Especially the maid part! hehe Thanks for playing! :)