Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Tuesday's 12

Well, this was yesterdays blog challenge at TreasurestoScrap but I didn't get a second to do it yesterday so I will just make it up now! Twelve things that I have to be happy about:

1. Tonight is my hubbys night off of work so I get to have some time with him!
2. My mommy is going to be visisting today (and she was here yesterday too)
3. My aunt paid my hubby for doing some work at her house so we have some money to put towards our trip to Philly.
4. I finished 4 tests for school and am ready to start on my final set of words for this section of school!
5. Hubby brought home some YUMMIES from a local bakery this morning. He got me a lady lock and a fruit tart!
6. I have a start on my digi-scrapping organization
7. Our yard work is finished (for a while anyway)
8. My kids gave me big kisses when I woke up
9. I got a 40 dollar rebate in the mail (that I had forgotten about). I also found 20 dollars in my hubbys pants as I was doing laundry (that's always nice)!
10. We are going to go out for dinner for my hubbys birthday since we didn't get to do anything on his birthday.
11. The sun is shining and it seems like it is going to be a great day!
12. I am getting ready to scrap!!

So, it seems to be a happy happy day so far! This was a fun challenge to do today!

No comments: