Monday, June 18, 2007

Just Another Manic Monday...

I don't wish it was Sunday though...I just wish I was on vacation somewhere! LOL! I don't know where the day went?? Seriously. I don't even remember most of it! I was here there and everywhere then tonight was the twins first day at bible school. I stayed at the church the whole time in an office and studied. At least I accomplished one thing for myself! LOL! Then I came home and have too much catching up to do! I had 452 e-mails and I had just cleaned out my e-mail last night!?! Then I also did something else...I took on a babysitting job! ACK! LOL! Sometimes I wonder about the things I get myself into! HEHE! But we need any extra money we can get and the three kids are "out of diapers" age!

So, today the Blog Challenge is to take
THIS TEST!! It is a personality test to find out which Muppet character your most like! LOL! I just took and and I found out I am:

You Are Kermit

Hi, ho! Lovable and friendly, you get along well with everyone you know.
You're a big thinker, and sometimes you over think life's problems.
Don't worry - everyone know's it's not easy being green.
Just remember, time's fun when you're having flies!

No comments: