Thursday, June 28, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

So I turned 30! I was sick about leaving the 20's but I am sure I will get over it. I just hate the whole aging process. :(

I had a pretty good day! We ended up finding the kids a free swing set on freecycle and while hubby was picking it up he also bought a couch off of them since they were selling everything so that they could move. It was a 2-year-old couch for a great price!! My mom and sister showed up with a birthday cake for me from The Bethel Bakery (YUMMY)!! So I had cake for lunch! LOLOLOL! When my mom got ready to leave my daughter burst into tears so my mom said she would take her overnight. :) Then we took the rest of the kids (I was babysitting all day) and they played on the slip-n-slide and on the new swing set. After they left I got ready and hubby took me out to dinner. We were going to go to the Olive Garden but they were toooooo packed and we didn't want to wait 2 hours to eat. So we headed over to Max & Ermas. It was so yummy and then they surprised me with an awesome banana cream pie dessert! So after today I think I need to do like 100 workout tapes in one day! :) My hubby got me tickets to go see THE LION KING musical! I'm so excited about that! We will be taking the kids also!!! It isn't for another 6 months but it is something that is great to look forward to! :)

Here's the fun challenge from Treasures to Scrap for today:

My roommate and I once:
Ummm, I never had a roommate! LOL!

Never in my life have I: traveld out west. I'd love to travel all over!

High school was : A great time! I had lots of wonderful friends!

When I'm nervous : I eat.

My hair: Is a mess and needs cut very badly!!

When I was 5 : I was sooooooooo cute! LOLOL! I was tomboyish I think!

When I turn my head left: I see my little boy telling me that he wants chocolate milk!

I should be: Sleeping or Studying!

By this time next year: I will be 31. YUK! And I will hopefully be finished with School!!!

My favorite aunt is: Aunt Concetta Mary (Connie). She would do anything for me and my kids! So generous and just loves us so much!

You know I like you if: You are my friend! :)

My ideal breakfast is: Chocolate Chip Pancakes!

If you visit my home town: I will take you to all the great places to see in the area! And you will HAVE to eat a Primanti Sandwich! LOL!

If you spend the night at my house : You will never get any sleep with the crazy kids of mine around! :)

My favorite blonde is : My dear Son!

My favorite brunette is : My mom!

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: Pigs!

I shouldn't have been: Playing on the computer so much! I need to study!!!

Last night I: don't remember a thing!

A better name for me would be: No other! My name suits me perfectly!

I've been told I look like: my sperm donor!

If I could have any car, it would be : I dunno...don't think about it too much!

No comments: