Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Wednesday TTS Challenge & A Contest/Freebie

What story does your family laugh at over and over and LOVE to tell on you?
Well, I've always been a silly, crazy girl so I got lots of "pick-on-me" stories.

I hear lots of stories of me running up onto stages (in places that I wasn't supposed to) and start dancing & singing!!

There are also lots of stories of me bringing animals home (mostly birds) and took care of them till they could go off on their own.

And one story that the family can now laugh at and will never let it live down is when I "ran" away twice!! Well, I really didn't run away at all. The first time I was hiding in the bushes behind our house with a friend (who was a boy, most of my friend were boys when I was young and I was a tomboy, myself). We were so young and I said that we were going to run away. Him and I packed up little bags grabbed a mini radio and headed to my back yard! :) I don't know how long later the my mom and aunt (who we lived with at the time) started to panic and search the neighborhood! Hours of searching they came back and we popped out from the bushes!

The second time all I did was walk to a friends house without telling anyone! So they thought I ran away. This time they had the cops help find me and they found me at my friends! My mom said she felt like she was having a heart attack!!
!!!CONTEST & FREEBIE!!!!
The wonderful Kim Johnson is having a Contest at both DigiScrapDivas and Treasures to Scrap! Make sure you check this contest out, snatch the CUTE freebie that coordinates with her "IT'S MY PARTY" kit (which is on sale right now) and try out to win a NICE prize!!! Here is the ad:

No comments: