Sunday, June 3, 2007

June is HERE! :)

YAY! It is June BABY! :) What a great month...wanna know why?? Cause I was born during this lovely month! June 27, 1977 to be exact! So, if your good at math and you looked at the year I was born that means, YES [and i'm sick over it] that I will be THIRTY! EEK! I am not ready to leave my 20's! I have loved the 20's. So, I wonder how I'm going to celebrate this year. I hope the hubby can plan a fun little bash! My hubby was born in June 11th, so yet another reason it is great!! For his birthday we are going to Kennywood Park WITHOUT the kids! I can't believe it - a day with just me and my hubby!

Now onto some scrappy stuff. Treasures to Scrap is looking for someone who is HAWT, HAWT, HAWT! Yeah, it is SIZZLING SUMMER over at TTS and we are looking for a Guest Design Team Member for July, August and September! Look HERE for details!

Well, I probably have lots more to say and show ya but I'm too tired! I had a double blogging experience today since I had to get caught up and it is almost 1 am and I'm tired and need to study! But since I tortured you with a long end of the month blog and since this new month is a HAWT month I wanted to share a goodie with you:

It's just a little mini I put together when the weather was CRANKING HOT here and I couldn't go out and play! :) It has 8 papers, an elastic strap, yellow fiber and a sun doodle! If you like it you can GRAB IT HERE!! Thanks, friends, for taking the time to read my bloggidy, blog, blog blog!

5 comments:

All Blog Spots said...

nice blog

Peggy said...

Awesome kit!! Thanks so much!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONTH!!! Celebrate the whole month. And thirty isn't so bad...I wish I was 30 (again) ROFL!!

Dawnree said...

I love your Kit, So fun and summery. I think June is A WONDERFUL Birthday month (that could be caue mine is June 12th, hehe) Have a super month and thank you for the minikit

Scrappytbear said...

Very pretty, thanks for sharing :):):)

Tammy Dunlap said...

Oh this is great! Thanks Megan!!!